Treatment with saroglitazar was linked to sonographic improvement in fatty liver.
Compared with standard protocol, patients achieved faster resolution of acidosis and hyperglycemia.
Left Adrenal Vein Aldosterone Ratio May Help Predict Right-Sided Unilateral Disease in Primary AldosteronismJune 04, 2016
A cutoff value less than 0.5 performed well for right-sided disease, but 5.5 cannot be used to reliably identify left-sided disease.
A large proportion of patients without diabetes developed the disease postoperatively in single-center study.
Robert Eckel, MD, discusses lipid management in the era of PCSK9 inhibitors at AACE 2016.
A new instrument may provide physicians insight into satisfaction with acromegaly treatment.
Questions linger about which bacteria are helpful and which are harmful.
W. Timothy Garvey, MD, discusses the newly released evidence-based recommendations designed to help physicians treat patients with obesity in a real-world setting.
Alice C. Levine, MD, discusses mild hypercortisolism due to adrenal incidentalomas.
Patients using the electronic system had lower rates of hypoglycemia and less severe hypoglycemia.
A statistically significant association was found between low vitamin D levels and the development of diabetic retinopathy.
Specific recommendations for medication adjustments can help prevent acute complications when traveling.
Patients with type 1 diabetes experienced HbA1c reductions after adding dapagliflozin to liraglutide and insulin.
The once-weekly subcutaneous injection improved glycemic control and body weight.
Researchers discuss a case in which a woman was successfully treated with radiofrequency ablation.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diet Quality and Glycemic Control in Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Most Foods Containing Fructose Do Not Have Harmful Effect on Glycemic Control
- Hypothyroidism Treatment No Longer Available
- Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in Personal Care Products Linked to Early Puberty
- Normalized HbA1c Levels Facilitate Improved Neuropathy Outcomes in T2D
- Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy, Postpartum BMI Linked to T2D Risk
- Sleep Quality, Duration Affect Risk for Falls and Fractures in Older Women
- Physician Burnout Linked to Stress in Using Health Information Technology
- Type 2 Diabetes Linked to Colorectal Cancer Risk in Men
- Urinary Incontinence Drug May Reduce Frequency of Hot Flashes