ZOVIRAX OINTMENT Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for ZOVIRAX OINTMENT:
Initial herpes genitalis. Limited non-life threatening mucocutaneous herpes simplex infections in immunocompromised patients.
Adults and Children:
Apply using finger cot or rubber glove every 3 hrs 6 times daily for 7 days.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Concurrent Risk Factors and Microvascular Complications in Type 1 Diabetes
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- Early Treatment Intensification and Faster Glycemic Control in T2D
- Executive Function Predicts T1D Management Into Emerging Adulthood
- Nutraceuticals May Benefit Patients Who Are Statin Intolerant
- Hypertension Treatments: ARBs
- Semaglutide vs Liraglutide for Weight Loss in Patients With Obesity
- Liraglutide May Lower Risk for Foot Amputation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Thyroid Hormone Levels, Body Composition, Insulin Resistance in Euthyroid Patients
- Physical Activity as a Lifestyle Factor Influencing Early Menopause
- Situation Framing, Language Can Influence Decision-Making
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Oral Contraceptives Associated With Ventricular Repolarization Alterations
- Incorporating Guidelines Into Clinical Practice: An Interview With Gary L. LeRoy, MD