VICKS SINEX 12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%; contains benzalkonium chloride, camphor, eucalyptol, menthol.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for VICKS SINEX 12 HOUR NASAL SPRAY:
Adults and Children:
<6yrs: not recommended. ≥6yrs: 2–3 sprays in each nostril not more than every 10–12hrs; max 2 doses/24hrs for 3 days.
Children <2yrs old.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Nasal discomfort (eg, burning, stinging, sneezing), rebound congestion.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally