VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FILM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nonoxynol-9 28%; soluble vaginal inserts.
Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
Indications for VCF VAGINAL CONTRACEPTIVE FILM:
1 film vaginally at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour before each intercourse. Do not douche for at least 6 hours after intercourse. Effective for up to 3 hours.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Film inserts—3, 6, 12
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks