A retrospective, observational study was conducted to assess outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes treated with second-generation basal insulin analogs.
For patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM), travel costs relating to hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) screening constitute a substantial cost item, and self-monitoring can reduce costs.
Finnish investigators evaluated the link between diabetes medications other than DPP-4 inhibitors and the risk for BP.
Investigators examined whether β-cell function can be improved or preserved with antihyperglycemic agents in young patients.
Increased spending per encounter has been the biggest driver of overall rise in spending.
Investigators examined the efficacy of low-dose aspirin in cancer chemoprevention in patients with diabetes.
Cirrhosis is associated with an increased risk for diabetes mellitus among patients living with HIV.
Glycemic control with once-weekly dulaglutide was similar to that with insulin glargine in patients with type 2 diabetes and moderate to severe chronic kidney disease.
Investigators examined the association between risk for T2D and comorbid depressive and anxiety symptoms.
Investigators examined gender differences in baseline characteristics and outcomes in patients with t2d and ASCVD.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- New Romosozumab BLA Includes Data from Additional Osteoporosis Trials
- Impact of Maternal Diabetes on Outcomes in Very Preterm, Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- Age-Related Differences in Manifestation of Cushing Disease Identified
- International Group Develops Best Practices for Drug Packaging