TYLENOL ARTHRITIS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 650mg; ext-rel caplets, geltabs.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL ARTHRITIS:
Minor arthritic pain.
Swallow whole. >18yrs: 1.3g every 8 hrs; max 4g/day; usual max 10 days.
≤18yrs: not recommended.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Caplets—24, 50, 100, 150, 225; Geltabs—20, 40, 80
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity