TYLENOL ADULT EXTRA STRENGTH LIQUID OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 500mg/15mL; mint flavor; alcohol 7%.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for TYLENOL ADULT EXTRA STRENGTH LIQUID:
Minor aches and pain. Fever.
1g every 4–6hrs; max 4g/day.
Use pediatric forms.
Hepatic dysfunction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Hepatotoxicity risk increased by chronic, heavy alcohol use.
Tabs 325mg—100; Ext str tabs—30, 60, 100, 200; Ext str caplets—10, 24, 50, 100, 175, 250; Ext str geltabs—24, 50, 100; Ext str gelcaps—24, 50, 100, 225; Ext str rapid-release gels—72, 100; Ext str GoTabs—6; Adult liq—8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Diabetes Mellitus
- Safety of DPP-IV Inhibitor, Cardiovascular Events After ACS in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Plasma Methylglyoxal Levels Associated With CVD, Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- AMA: Federal Government Must Tackle Rising Insulin Prices
- Diabetes Medication Reconciliation May Reduce Risk of ED Visits