TUDORZA PRESSAIR Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aclidinium bromide 400mcg/actuation; dry powder for oral inhalation.
Indications for TUDORZA PRESSAIR:
Long-term, maintenance treatment of bronchospasm associated with COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
400mcg twice daily.
Milk protein sensitivity.
Not for initial treatment of acute episodes of bronchospasm. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Discontinue immediately if hypersensitivity reactions occur; consider alternative therapy. Labor & delivery. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Avoid concomitant anticholinergic agents.
Headache, nasopharyngitis, cough, diarrhea, sinusitis; paradoxical bronchospasm.
Dry powder inhaler—60 doses
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Bariatric Surgery: An Effective Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation