Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as palmitate) 10,000 IU, Vit. A (as beta carotene) 18,460 IU, Vit.C 452mg, Vit. D3 800 IU, Vit. E 200 IU, copper 1.6mg, lutein 10mg, taurine 400mg, zeaxanthin 2mg, zinc 69mg, Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) 600mg; per 3 softgels.
FOCUS Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for TOZAL:
Nutritional requirements of individuals diagnosed with, or at risk for, age related macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome and meibomian gland dysfunction. Aid in the treatment of inflammatory conditions of the eye.
Take with food. 3 softgels daily.
Avoid concomitant medications and/or supplements.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Expert Roundtable: AHA Update on Dietary Fat Intake and CVD Risk
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation