Most Recent Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
According to Journal of the American Heart Association, pregnant women with chronic hypertension using antihypertensive agents reduces the risk of hypertension without added risk to the fetus.
Low-Carbohydrate vs Low-fat Diet Success In Patients With Prediabetes Differs According to Fasting Insulin LevelsJun 13, 2017
Fasting plasma glucose, insulin, and insulin sensitivity levels were measured to determine their prognostic value as markers for long-term weight loss.
A new point-of-care C peptide test may increase ease and access to testing for patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
Canagliflozin reduced levels of cardiovascular stress biomarkers N-terminal pro-B type natriuretic peptide and high sensitivity troponin I.
Neonates did not differ in terms of birthweight, fat mass, body fat percentage, and sum of skinfolds, regardless of treatment.
More Articles by Tori Rodriguez, MA, LPC
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Maternal Deaths in the United States: Sounding a Call to Action
- Pooled Analysis Demonstrates Safety, Tolerability of Empagliflozin
- Serum Cholesterol Levels Over Time and Risk of Parkinson's Disease
- Prolonged Delayed Eating Linked to Weight Gain, Increased Respiratory Quotient
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 6/16/17
- Reduced Cardiovascular Events in Type 2 Diabetes Treated With Dapagliflozin
- Canagliflozin Reduces Cardiovascular Stress In Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Diabetic Retinopathy Caused by Sleep Apnea in T2D
- Transition-of-Care Algorithm Performs Well in Surgery Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- GLP-1 Analog Counteracts Antipsychotic-Induced Glucose Intolerance, Weight Gain
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 6/23/17
- Gestational Weight Gain Linked to Adverse Outcomes
- Worldwide Obesity Prevalence: BMI On The Rise in 70 Countries
- Grand Rounds Discussion: What Is The Role of Weight Loss Surgery in Obesity?
- Semaglutide Improved Beta-Cell Function and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes