TAGAMET HB OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Cimetidine 200mg; tabs.
Prestige Brands, Inc.
Indications for TAGAMET HB:
Prevention and relief from heartburn, acid indigestion, and sour stomach.
Prevention: 200mg within ½ hour before eating/drinking. Relief: 200mg once daily as needed. Max 400mg/day.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
May potentiate anticoagulants, phenytoin, theophylline, lidocaine, triazolam, and others by inhibition of hepatic microsomal enzymes.
Tabs—6, 30, 50, 70; Susp—12oz (w. dose cup)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally