Most Recent Articles by Tafari Mbadiwe
Every year, suicide takes the lives of close to 400 physicians and takes medical care from as many as 1 million patients.
Decision support systems in clinical settings can dramatically decrease the time and manpower needed to perform a variety of tasks, but do they cause more harm than good?
Evaluating the pros and cons of medical machine learning algorithms in medicine.
Evidence of the streetlight effect can be found across several fields, where investigators draw conclusions from analysis of irrelevant or most readily available data.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Hormonal Contraceptives May Adversely Affect Psychological Health in Adolescent Girls
- Obesity Can Negatively Effect Liver in Children as Young as 8
- Recommendations Developed on Gender Equity in Medicine