SUDAFED SINUS & ALLERGY OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4mg, pseudoephedrine HCl 60mg; per tab.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED SINUS & ALLERGY:
Rhinorrhea, nasal congestion, allergy symptoms.
1 tab every 4–6 hours as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
<6yrs: individualize. 6–11yrs: ½ tab every 4–6 hours as needed; max 4 doses/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Thyroid disease. Glaucoma. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disorders.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase pressor response of sympathomimetics. Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated. Antagonizes antihypertensives.
Antihistamine + sympathomimetic.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, nervousness, dizziness, insomnia, excitability in children.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity