SUDAFED PE SINUS HEADACHE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, phenylephrine HCl 5mg; per caplet.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED PE SINUS HEADACHE:
Nasal congestion, minor aches and pains.
2 caplets every 4 hours as needed; max 12 caplets/24hrs.
Within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant acetaminophen products.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Liver disease. Thyroid disease. Diabetes. GI or GU obstruction.
See Contraindications. Increased risk of liver damage with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers may increase the pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Analgesic + sympathomimetic.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Caplets—24, 48, 72
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Clinicians May Be Overtreating Older Patients With Diabetes
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Prediabetes a Useful Indicator for Cardiovascular and Renal Risks