SUDAFED 12 HOUR OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120mg; ext-rel caplets.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for SUDAFED 12 HOUR:
Swallow whole. 120mg every 12 hours.
Use other forms.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs.
Hypertension. Cardiovascular disease. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GI or GU obstruction.
Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. β-blockers increase pressor effects of sympathomimetics. Antihypertensives antagonized.
Nervousness, dizziness, insomnia.
Tabs—24, 48, 96; 12hr—10, 20; 24hr—5, 10
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Romosozumab: Effective in Men With Osteoporosis
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Testosterone Prescribing Trends in the United States Between 2002 and 2016
- The Future of Food and Drug Regulation: Trump Administration Proposes Reorganization of FDA, USDA
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block May Increase Time to First Opioid Request in Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment