STUART ONE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1100 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 10mg, pyridoxine HCl 2.5mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 0.8mg, Vit. C 6mg, Vit. D 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, copper (as oxide) 2mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as carbonyl) 27mg, zinc (as oxide) 10mg; DHA from Algal (schizochytrium) oil 200mg; gel caps.
Indications for STUART ONE:
Nutritional supplementation prior to conception, throughout pregnancy, during the postnatal period.
1 capsule daily with food or as directed.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy Launches Prescription Delivery Service Nationwide
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes