Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
The sBLA includes results from the Phase 3 PANORAMA trial, which enrolled 402 patients with NPDR.
"We are extremely disappointed with the FDA's decision. We continue to feel strongly that Waylivra demonstrates a favorable benefit/risk profile in people with FCS," said Akcea CEO, Paula Soteropoulos.
The algorithm was designed to account for sperm survival, variation in cycle length, ovulation day, temperature fluctuations and the length of the follicular and luteal phases of the menstrual cycle.
A clinical trial assessing canagliflozin (Invokana; Janssen) as an addition to standard-of-care in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) and type 2 diabetes (T2D) has been stopped early after meeting its pre-specified efficacy criteria.
Evenity is a bone-forming monoclonal antibody designed to inhibit the activity of sclerostin, which allows the drug to rapidly increase bone formation and reduce bone resorption simultaneously.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Behavioral Weight Loss Interventions May Prevent Obesity
- PCSK9 Inhibition: Benefits Outweigh Risks in Patients With Diabetes
- Association Between Urine Complement Proteins and Kidney Disease, Mortality in T2D
- Rates of Incident Type 2 Diabetes in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Availability and Affordability of Diabetes Medication Worldwide
- Estradiol, Cortisol, TGF-β1 Involved in Thyroid Immunity During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pharmacotherapy Personalization May Optimize Outcomes for Type 2 Diabetes
- Late-Onset Epilepsy Linked to Diabetes
- Examining the Ethical Considerations of Grateful Patient Fundraising
- Muscle Cell Proﬁles Relate to Exercise Response Variation in Type 2 Diabetes