Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
Multiple studies at ENDO 2017 highlighted the dangers linked to both environmental toxin and common household chemical exposure.
Investigators conducted a meta-analysis of 129 studies focused on avocado consumption to determine the benefit in metabolic syndrome and hypertension.
Gastroenterologists are in a unique position to lead a multidisciplinary care team for patients with obesity.
Tirosint-SOL (levothyroxine sodium oral solution) should be available within the next 6 months.
Researchers measured free testosterone and free estradiol concentrations in patients on long-term opioid therapy to determine the side effects of treatment.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Semaglutide Improved Beta-Cell Function and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring in Type 2 Diabetes Does Not Benefit Glycemic Control
- Elagolix Relieves Short-Term Menstrual Pain, Dysmenorrhea in Endometriosis
- Improving Glycemic Control in T2D With Text Message Intervention
- The Handoff: Your Week in Endocrinology News - 6/23/17
- Reduced Cardiovascular Events in Type 2 Diabetes Treated With Dapagliflozin
- Prolonged Delayed Eating Linked to Weight Gain, Increased Respiratory Quotient
- Canagliflozin Reduces Cardiovascular Stress In Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- GLP-1 Analog Counteracts Antipsychotic-Induced Glucose Intolerance, Weight Gain
- Diabetic Retinopathy Caused by Sleep Apnea in T2D
- USPSTF Updates Recommendations for Screening Obesity in Children and Adolescents
- Exercise Protocol Improves Outcomes in T2D
- Interspersed Upper Body Activity With Sedentary Time Improves Glucose, Insulin
- AHA Advisory: Replace Saturated Fat to Reduce CVD By 30%
- Type 2 Diabetes Death and CV Events Predicted by Systolic Blood Pressure Variability