SOLAQUIN FORTE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Hydroquinone 4%, padimate O 5%, dioxybenzone 3%, oxybenzone 2%; crm; contains sulfites.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for SOLAQUIN FORTE:
Hyperpigmented skin conditions.
Apply and massage in twice daily; max 2 months.
Avoid eyes. Use cautiously near lips, eyes, nose. Do 24 hr patch test before use; do not use if itching, vesicle formation, or excessive inflammatory response occurs. Close patient supervision recommended. Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Asthma. Avoid sun or UV light. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Depigmenting agent + sunscreens.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity