Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as chloride) 64mg; tabs; contains calcium (as carbonate) 113mg per tab.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy Slows Cognitive Decline in Postmenopausal Women
- Vascular Endothelial Dysfunction Involved in Hypertension Development in T1D
- T2D and Magnesium Intake: Risk of Incident Diabetes Examined
- Obesity Treatments
- Beers List: Potentially Inappropriate Drugs for Elderly
- Dyslipidemia Drug Indications
Indications for SLOW-MAG:
2 tabs daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy Launches Prescription Delivery Service Nationwide
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes