From eating to drinking to being merry, the holiday season poses myriad challenges for people with diabetes.
Varying degrees of alcohol consumption affect every major organ system.
The American Thyroid Association recently published updated evidence-based guidelines for diagnosing and managing adults with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid ...
The 10 “guiding principles” of diabetes management help clinicians identify gaps in diabetes care and provide the most comprehensive care ...
Preventing, diagnosing, and managing gestational diabetes in pregnant women are important for optimizing outcomes for both the mother and child.
A care team-based approach to diabetes management can increase patient success and satisfaction while minimizing risks associated with diabetes.
Alleviate anxiety about managing diabetes during Halloween.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Effect of Sugar-Sweetened Beverages on Obesity Development
- Metformin and PCOS: Improving Menstrual Cycle and Hormone Profiles
- Denosumab May Increase BMD in Women With Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- T2D May Play a Protective Role Against Developing Aortic Diseases
- Risk Factors for Diabetes May Be Identified 20 Years Before Diagnosis
- Metformin Safe in T2D With Moderate to Severe Chronic Kidney Disease
- SGLT2 Inhibitors Show High Cardiovascular- and Renal-Protective Effects in T2D
- Type 2 Diabetes Insulin Initiation: Predictors Identified
- Two New Diabetes Medications Now Available
- Managing Acute Pain in Patients With Severe Obesity
- Risk for Congenital Malformations With Antithyroid Drugs
- Occupational Therapy May Benefit Young Adults With Diabetes
- Weight Loss May Improve Pain in Patients With Obesity
- Prior Authorizations Are Creating a Challenge for Clinicians
- Effect of Biologic DMARDs on Spinal Fracture Risk in Ankylosing Spondylitis