Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 0.5%; lotion.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for SKLICE:
Topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients ≥6 months old.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not established. ≥6 months: apply to dry hair in an amount sufficient (up to 1 tube) to thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. Leave on hair and scalp for 10mins, then rinse off with water.
Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers; avoid accidental transfer to breast area.
Conjunctivitis, ocular hyperemia, eye irritation, dandruff, dry skin, skin burning sensation.
Single use tube—4oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Expert Roundtable: AHA Update on Dietary Fat Intake and CVD Risk
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation