Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 0.5%; lotion.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for SKLICE:
Topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients ≥6 months old.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not established. ≥6 months: apply to dry hair in an amount sufficient (up to 1 tube) to thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. Leave on hair and scalp for 10mins, then rinse off with water.
Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers; avoid accidental transfer to breast area.
Conjunctivitis, ocular hyperemia, eye irritation, dandruff, dry skin, skin burning sensation.
Single use tube—4oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Patterns of Evidence-Based Diabetes Interventions at Local Health Departments
- Bone-Derived Factors in the Treatment of Diabetes
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity