Generic Name and Formulations:
Coal tar 2%; foam.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SCYTERA:
To relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 1–4 times daily.
Do not use for prolonged periods. Do not apply in or around the rectum, genital area, or groin. Conditions that require application over a large area of the body. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvements. Avoid eyes sun, or UV light. May stain clothing, contact lenses, hair. Flammable. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other forms of antipsoriatic therapy (eg, UV radiation, prescription drugs).
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- AUA: New Guidelines for Diagnosis, Management of Testosterone Deficiency
- Soluble Klotho Levels Predictive of Kidney Failure in Type 2 Diabetes
- Canagliflozin May Improve Renal Outcomes in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes
- Comorbid and Pharmacologic Factors Increase Risk for Gastrointestinal Disorders in Diabetes
- ADA Updates Guidelines for Cardiovascular Risk Management in Diabetes
- Diabetes Treatments
- ACP Defends Higher Blood Glucose Targets for Type 2 Diabetes
- Accuracy of Novel Implantable Continuous Glucose Monitoring Device Assessed
- Semaglutide May Be Useful for Treating Obesity in People Without Diabetes
- Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease in Youth With Type 1 Diabetes
- USPSTF Issues Recommendation for Vitamin D, Calcium Supplementation for Fracture Prevention
- Obesity Risk in Infants Born to Women With Diabetes
- Insulin-Treated Diabetes Reduces Dysglycemia-Related Mortality in Sepsis
- Increased Risk for Mortality in People With Diabetes, CHD Taking Beta-Blockers
- Oxyntomodulin Augments Glucose Homeostasis