Most Recent Articles by Rita Aghjayan
A recent study assessed the affiliation between HbA1c level, diabetes prominence, and successive decline of cognition during a 10-year span.
Abdominal obesity and low inflammation levels independent of body mass index are inversely associated with fitness.
Underweight women have a significantly greater risk of experiencing early menopause compared with lean or overweight women.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- HbA1c Variability Predicts All-Cause Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nivolumab Associated With Thyroiditis in Patients With Cancer
- Autism Does Not Affect Metabolic Control in Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes May Decrease Ability to Feel Acid Regurgitation
- Metabolic Syndrome Associated With Higher ALT Levels in Chronic Hepatitis B
- April 28 Is Drug Take Back Day
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- ACP: Position Paper Recommends Solutions to Close Gender Equity Gap
- Vitamin D Insufficiency Associated With Insulin Resistance Independent of Obesity in Children
- Factors Identified to Predict Fatty Liver in Obese Teens