Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro HIV-1 antibody test.
MedMira Laboratories, Inc.
- Estradiol, Cortisol, TGF-β1 Involved in Thyroid Immunity During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Diabetic Retinopathy Risk Not Increased With GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Use in T2D
- Polypharmacy Therapy for Schizophrenia Increases Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
Indications for REVEAL:
Detection of antibodies to HIV-1 in plasma or serum.
Positive results must be confirmed during Western immunoblot or IFA. Negative tests may be reported in 3 minutes. Reagents contain sodium azide; dispose of properly.
Follow test directions exactly. Reactive samples produce a red dot.
Kit—15, 50 tests
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity