Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro HIV-1 antibody test.
MedMira Laboratories, Inc.
- CRISPR Editing Corrects Gene Causing Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Dapagliflozin Improves Endothelial Function in Type 2 Diabetes
- Bone Mineral Density Changes Related to Adrenal Incidentalomas in Menopausal Women
Indications for REVEAL:
Detection of antibodies to HIV-1 in plasma or serum.
Positive results must be confirmed during Western immunoblot or IFA. Negative tests may be reported in 3 minutes. Reagents contain sodium azide; dispose of properly.
Follow test directions exactly. Reactive samples produce a red dot.
Kit—15, 50 tests
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity