RETIN-A LIQUID Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.05%; alcohol 55%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for RETIN-A LIQUID:
Apply sparingly at bedtime to clean dry skin; adjust strength and frequency as tolerated and needed.
Not for use in eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity reactions occur. Increased irritation in weather extremes. Gel: flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Caution with concomitant topical medication, medicated or abrasive soaps/cleansers, astringents, drying agents, high-alcohol content topical products, spices. Avoid contact with peel of limes. Allow effects of benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, other topical acne agents to subside before applying.
Local irritation, skin pain, pruritus, pharyngitis, erythema, transient symptom exacerbation or pigmentation changes, dryness, stinging, photosensitivity.
Micro 0.04%, 0.1%—20g, 45g, 50g; 0.08%—50g; Crm—20g, 45g; Gel—15g, 45g; Liq—28mL
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Better Control With DPP-4 Inhibitors vs NPH Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Achieving Glycemic Control in T2D After Basal Insulin Initiation
- Osteoporosis Drug Shows Cardioprotective Potential at 10-Year Follow-Up
- Effects of the Two Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Risk for Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyroidism High in Children on Parenteral Nutrition
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- Glycemic Control Variations for Children, Adolescents With T1D in High-Income Countries
- Late-Life Mobility Limitations Linked to Obesity After Arthroplasty for OA in Women
- Fracture Risk Should Be Monitored in Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday
- Provider Counseling for Weight Loss Up for Arthritis, Overweight