RETIN-A CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.025%, 0.05%, 0.1%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Efficacy of Antimicrobial Treatments In Diabetic Foot Ulcers Examined
- Opioid Pain Medications Linked to Testosterone, Estradiol Side Effects
- Safety, Efficacy of Vaginal Testosterone Cream, Estradiol Vaginal Ring in Breast Cancer
Indications for RETIN-A CREAM:
Apply sparingly at bedtime to clean dry skin; adjust strength and frequency as tolerated and needed.
Not for use in eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity reactions occur. Increased irritation in weather extremes. Gel: flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Caution with concomitant topical medication, medicated or abrasive soaps/cleansers, astringents, drying agents, high-alcohol content topical products, spices. Avoid contact with peel of limes. Allow effects of benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, other topical acne agents to subside before applying.
Local irritation, skin pain, pruritus, pharyngitis, erythema, transient symptom exacerbation or pigmentation changes, dryness, stinging, photosensitivity.
Micro 0.04%, 0.1%—20g, 45g, 50g; 0.08%—50g; Crm—20g, 45g; Gel—15g, 45g; Liq—28mL
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States
- CVS Pharmacy Launches Prescription Delivery Service Nationwide
- Led by AG Sessions, DOJ Declines to Defend ACA Against Federal Lawsuit
- Kidney Function Decline Occurs Nearly Twice as Fast in Diabetes