RESOURCE BENEPROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein isolates), soy lecithin; fat-, sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE BENEPROTEIN:
Nutritional supplement to help promote skin health, wound healing, immune response and muscle strength.
Adults and Children:
Provides 25Cal/7g. May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Instant Pwd (packets)—7g
Instant Pwd (canisters)—8oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity