Asthma may increase the likelihood of a woman needing fertility treatments prior to becoming pregnant.
The prohibition of mitochondrial replacement therapy may unfairly impact women with mitochondrial disorders who are undergoing IVF.
Researchers examined the efficacy of FlexibleMIB (ethinylestradiol/drospirenone) vs placebo as therapy for endometriosis-related pain.
High costs associated with in vitro fertilization create barriers to fertility treatments that many cannot overcome.
Ten randomized controlled trials were examined to determine the efficacy and safety of glyburide vs insulin treatment for gestational diabetes.
Contraception conversations should take place as early as is appropriate.
Researchers are examining the potential of CRISPR-Cas9 gene editing to treat and prevent other genetic diseases.
A combination of early menstruation with more frequent periods may lower a woman's depression risk.
Gonadotropin-releasing hormone antagonist elagolix demonstrated clinical improvement for women with endometriosis-related pain.
The fewer menstrual cycles women had over a lifetime placed them at greater risk for incident heart failure.
Data from a systematic review and meta-analysis confirmed a higher risk of anxiety and depression in PCOS, but underlying factors are still unclear.
The relationship between hormones and migraine is most frequently pronounced during the female reproductive years.
The presence of non-Lactobacillus microbiota was associated with significant decreases in implantation.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Bariatric Surgery: An Effective Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation