Generic Name and Formulations:
Polycarbophil, water, glycerin, etc; vaginal gel; contains parabens.
LDS Consumer Products
Indications for REPHRESH:
1 applicatorful vaginally in the AM twice weekly.
Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Gel—20g (w. applicator)
Prefilled applicators (2g)—4
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Higher BUN May Increase Risk for Incident Diabetes
- Efficacy of Novel GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Drug Device Examined
- Takeout Food May Increase Adverse Health Consequences in Children
- Nonhormonal Options Available for Menopause Symptom Relief
- Plasma Volume Changes Mediate Risk of CV Mortality With Empagliflozin
- New Consensus Recommendations on Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Does Genetic Susceptibility Lead to Late-Onset Type 1 Diabetes?
- Clinical Outcomes in T2D: Low-Carbohydrate vs Calorie-Restricted Diet
- New Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Now Available for Medicare Patients
- Text Message-Delivered Interventions Effective for Weight Management
- Effect of Intra-Articular Depot Betamethasone on Insulin Resistance in T2D
- Gastric Bypass vs Sleeve Gastrectomy Outcomes in Morbid Obesity
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Postdischarge Hypoglycemia in Diabetes
- Novel Deep Learning System May Help Identify Diabetic Retinopathy
- Trends in CVD, Risk Factors, and Medications in Children With T1D