REFRESH LIQUIGEL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 1%; oph soln; contains Purite.
Indications for REFRESH LIQUIGEL:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Tears, Liquigel—15mL, 30mL, 60mL
Plus (single-use vials)—50, 70
Celluvisc (single-use vials)—30
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Assessment of Low-Dose Aspirin As Chemoprevention in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Government and Industry Lead the Way in Funding USPSTF Systematic Reviews
- New Romosozumab BLA Includes Data from Additional Osteoporosis Trials
- Impact of Maternal Diabetes on Outcomes in Very Preterm, Very Low-Birth-Weight Infants
- Age-Related Differences in Manifestation of Cushing Disease Identified