PRESERVISION AREDS FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as beta carotene) 14,320 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 226mg, Vit. E 200 IU, copper (as cupric oxide) 0.8mg, zinc (as oxide) 34.8mg; per softgel; contains gelatin, soy.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for PRESERVISION AREDS FORMULA:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM) with meals.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity