PRENA1 TRUE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D2 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 3mg, Vit.B2 3.4mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit.B12 12mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 150mg, iron (as amino acid chelate) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg, copper (as amino acid chelate) 2mg; per tab. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid [algal oil]) 300mg; per softgel.
Indications for PRENA1 TRUE:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
Take 1 tab and 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
True—60 (30 tabs + 30 softgels)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Diabetes Mellitus
- Safety of DPP-IV Inhibitor, Cardiovascular Events After ACS in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transgender Youth Not Willing to Delay Hormone Therapy for Fertility Preservation
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Plasma Methylglyoxal Levels Associated With CVD, Mortality in Type 2 Diabetes
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- AMA: Federal Government Must Tackle Rising Insulin Prices
- Diabetes Medication Reconciliation May Reduce Risk of ED Visits