PRENA1 PEARL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 30mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 1.7mg, Vit.B2 2mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit. B12 8mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, iron (as ferrous fumerate and ferric sodium) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as oxide) 7.5mg, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200mg; per softgel; contains gelatin.
Indications for PRENA1 PEARL:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Better Control With DPP-4 Inhibitors vs NPH Insulin in Type 2 Diabetes
- Achieving Glycemic Control in T2D After Basal Insulin Initiation
- Osteoporosis Drug Shows Cardioprotective Potential at 10-Year Follow-Up
- Effects of the Two Types of Anorexia Nervosa on Bone Metabolism
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Risk for Iodine Deficiency and Hypothyroidism High in Children on Parenteral Nutrition
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- Glycemic Control Variations for Children, Adolescents With T1D in High-Income Countries
- Late-Life Mobility Limitations Linked to Obesity After Arthroplasty for OA in Women
- Fracture Risk Should Be Monitored in Bisphosphonate Drug Holiday
- Provider Counseling for Weight Loss Up for Arthritis, Overweight