PEDIASURE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (sucrose, corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower oil, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (soy) 0.5g/100Cal, L-carnitine, taurine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free .
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER:
Total or supplemental feeding for children 1–10yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1000mL/day for patients 1–6yrs, and 1300mL/day for patients 7–10yrs meets or exceeds NAS-NRS RDA (protein, vitamins, minerals).
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Risk for Hypoglycemia During Titration With Insulin Glargine 100 U/mL in T2D
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally