Researchers have found that lower alpha diversity is seen in women with polycystic ovary syndrome vs healthy women.
The stair-step clomiphene protocol is associated with decreased time to ovulation for women with polycystic ovary syndrome.
Guideline was developed under the direction of the Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
While hirsutism may indicate metabolic abnormalities, acne and androgenic alopecia are associated with other clinical hyperandrogenism manifestations.
Hyperandrogenic PCOS is associated with maternal pregnancy complications, including gestational diabetes.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- Cushing Syndrome Results in Poor Quality of Life Even After Remission
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Weight Gain After Quitting Smoking May Increase Risk for T2D
- In Teens, Young Adults, High BMI May Hurt Cardiovascular Health
- Obesity Paradox Affects Type 2 Diabetes Mortality Rates
- Bi-Directional Association Observed Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
- Real-World Data Show Reduced Fracture Rates in Teriparatide-Treated Osteoporosis