OXY MAXIMUM ACTION TREATMENT PADS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%; pads.
Indications for OXY MAXIMUM ACTION TREATMENT PADS:
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Using a pad, apply thin layer to affected area once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs. May bleach hair, dyed fabrics.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Skin dryness, redness, burning, itching, peeling, swelling.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Triple-Goal Achievement Reduces Risk for Complications in Type 2 Diabetes
- Inverse Association Between Serum 25(OH)D Levels and Risk for Diabetes
- ADA Issues White Paper Addressing Escalating Cost of Insulin
- Neprilysin Inhibition May Reduce Renal Function Deterioration in Comorbid T2D and Chronic Heart Failure
- Serum Chemerin May Predict Risk for Spontaneous Abortion in Women With PCOS
- Diabetes Treatments
- Incretins, Thiazolidinediones Associated With Better Glycemic Control in T2D
- No Link Between HbA1c Levels and Wound Healing in Patients With Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Risk for Fetal Loss Early in Pregnancy Not Greater With Noninsulin vs Insulin Therapy
- Use of In-Hospital Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion: A Consensus Statement
- Effects of Gender on Clinical Outcomes in Empagliflozin-Treated Type 2 Diabetes
- Effect of Acetyl-L-Carnitine on Blood Pressure in Type 2 Diabetes
- PAH Risk, Mortality Increased by Disturbances in Male Sex Hormones
- Perioperative Cardiovascular Events More Common in Diabetes
- Individuals With Type 1 Diabetes See Improvement With Continuous Glucose Monitoring