OXY MAXIMUM ACTION TREATMENT PADS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%; pads.
Indications for OXY MAXIMUM ACTION TREATMENT PADS:
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Using a pad, apply thin layer to affected area once daily, then increase to 2–3 times daily as tolerated. May reduce to once daily or every other day if dryness or peeling occurs.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, sun exposure. Discontinue if severe dryness or irritation occurs. May bleach hair, dyed fabrics.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Skin dryness, redness, burning, itching, peeling, swelling.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D