Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, borage, refined deodorized sardine oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for OXEPA:
Sole-source tube-feeding for critically ill patients on mechanical ventilation.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- Canagliflozin Trial for T2D With CKD Stopped Early Due to Positive Results
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally