OVULATION SCOPE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saliva estrogen test.
Quest Products, Inc.
Obtain saliva sample in AM, before brushing teeth, eating, drinking, smoking, etc. Clean lens (do not submerge), place small drop of saliva from under tongue on lens, allow saliva to dry completely. Read "fern" pattern with ovulation microscope (see literature).
Do not use as a contraceptive. Infection or acute inflammation of throat or mouth may interfere with results. Avoid exposing device to weather extremes.
Medications, smoking, alcohol, food residue may interfere with results.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity