OSMOLITE 1 CAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrates (corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, MCT, soy lecithin), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free; contains milk and soy.
Indications for OSMOLITE 1 CAL:
Supplemental or sole-source nutrition for tube feeding in patients with caloric requirements <2000Cal/day or with increased protein requirements. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/8oz (1060Cal/L).
Isotonic medical nutritional supplement.
Osmolite, Osmolite 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Osmolite 1.2 Cal (cans)—8oz
Osmolite 1 Cal, Osmolite 1.2 Cal (ready-to-hang)—1L, 1.5L
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Measuring Time in Range During CGM May Be Useful Outcome Metric for Clinical Trials
- HbA1c Variability in General Population Increases Risk for Cardiovascular Events, All-Cause Mortality
- Safety and Effectiveness of the Most Common Bariatric Procedures Examined
- AHA, ADA Announce Joint Education Initiative to Reduce CVD Deaths in T2D
- High Circulating Prolactin Concentrations May Lower Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Online Tool Helps Patients With Advance Care Planning
- Dapagliflozin Lowers Heart Failure Hospitalization Rates in High-Risk Patients With Diabetes
- Direct-Acting Antiviral Therapy Reduced Risk for Incident T2D in Patients With Hepatitis C Infection
- Technological Breakthroughs in Medicine Move Physician-Patient Interactions From The Computer Screen Back to the Exam Room