Nystatin Powder Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Nystatin 100000Units/g; in talc.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Nystatin Powder:
Candidiasis (esp. moist lesions).
Adults and Children:
Apply 2–3 times daily, dust shoes and socks if feet are infected.
Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs.
Formerly known under the brand name Mycostatin.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Fasting Glycemic Variability Indicates Increased Risk for Type 2 Diabetes
- Heritability of BMI Stronger in Obesogenic Environments
- Adverse Events Associated With Diazoxide Treatment for Congenital Hyperinsulinism
- Maternal Gluten Intake Associated With Risk for Type 1 Diabetes in Offspring
- Domestic Refrigeration May Pose Underestimated Risk for Insulin Quality
- Vitamin D Supplementation Has No Effect on Musculoskeletal Health
- Deep Learning Algorithm Efficiently Detects Vision-Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy
- Industry-Funded Trials Often Involve Employees in Studies
- Nutrition Tips for Physicians: Staying Healthy During Busy Days
- Early-Onset Asthma/Wheezing Associated With Later Childhood Obesity