NUK TODDLER TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, water, xylitol, sorbitol, colloidal silicone dioxide, propylene glycol, cellulose gum, sorbic acid, calcium lactate; mixed-berry flavor; fluoride-free.
NUK USA, LLC
Indications for NUK TODDLER TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER:
Cleansing and soothing of teeth and gums.
<36 months: not recommended. ≥36 months: Massage gums and teeth with small amount using finger brush in the morning and at bedtime.
Tube—1.4oz (w. finger brush)
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity