Generic Name and Formulations:
Metronidazole 1%; emollient crm.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for NORITATE:
After washing, apply and rub in a thin film once daily.
Discontinue if sensitization occurs. Avoid eyes. Blood dyscrasias. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate oral anticoagulants.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity