NEOSPORIN PLUS CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Neomycin 3.5mg, polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, pramoxine HCl 10mg; per gram.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for NEOSPORIN PLUS CREAM:
Help prevent infection and temporary pain relief of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: apply small amount to affected area 1–3 times daily.
Do not use on large areas, serious burns, blisters, deep/puncture wounds, or eyes. Reevaluate after 1 week.
Antibiotics + topical anesthetic.
Sensitization, ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, superinfection (prolonged use).
Oint (both)—½ oz, 1oz; Crm—½ oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Subclinical Hypothyroidism: Controversies in Testing and Treatment
- Favorable Outcomes With Second-Generation Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Treatment With Alemtuzumab May Frequently Induce Thyroid Dysfunction
- Type 2 Diabetes and Alzheimer Disease: What's the Connection?
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of SGLT2 Inhibitors on Heart Failure-Related Hospitalization, Below-Knee Amputation
- Nutraceuticals Containing Equol May Be Effective for Postmenopausal Symptoms
- Conservative Monitoring Strategy for Non-Functioning Pituitary Adenomas Evaluated
- FDA: Some Rx Drugs May Become Available Without Seeing a Doctor
- PM2.5 Contributes to Burden of Diabetes Mellitus Globally