NEOSPORIN ORIGINAL OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Neomycin 3.5mg, bacitracin zinc 400Units, polymyxin B sulfate 5000Units; per gram; oint.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer
Indications for NEOSPORIN ORIGINAL:
Help prevent infection of minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Adults and Children:
Apply small amount to affected area 1–3 times daily.
Do not use on large areas, serious burns, blisters, deep/puncture wounds, or eyes. Reevaluate after 1 week.
Sensitization, ototoxicity, nephrotoxicity, superinfection (prolonged use).
Oint (both)—½ oz, 1oz; Crm—½ oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Single Blood Sample Highly Predictive for Subsequent Diabetes Diagnosis
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Effect of Fructose, Allulose on Postprandial Glucose Regulation in Type 2 Diabetes
- Sex Hormone Levels May Affect Postmenopausal Heart Disease Risk
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy Slows Cognitive Decline in Postmenopausal Women
- Diabetes Treatments
- Metformin May Decrease Colorectal Cancer Risk Among Males With Diabetes
- SGLT2 Inhibitor, GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Combination Treatment for Type 2 Diabetes: Expert Insights
- Semaglutide May Induce Weight Loss in Type 2 Diabetes Despite BMI
- FDA Clears Omnipod DASH System for Diabetes Management
- Effect of Infant Feeding Practices and Gut Microbiota on Overweight in First Year
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- Cleared Blood Glucose Monitor Systems Not Always Accurate
- CDC: Obesity Prevalence Higher in Non-Metropolitan Counties
- Vascular Mortality Declining in Adults With Diabetes in the United States