NATELLE ONE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 30mg, Vit.E 30 IU, calcium (tricalcium phosphate) 102mg, iron (ferrous fumarate) 28mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 250mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ≤0.625mg; gel caps.
Indications for NATELLE ONE:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Higher BUN May Increase Risk for Incident Diabetes
- Efficacy of Novel GLP-1 Receptor Agonist Drug Device Examined
- Takeout Food May Increase Adverse Health Consequences in Children
- Nonhormonal Options Available for Menopause Symptom Relief
- Plasma Volume Changes Mediate Risk of CV Mortality With Empagliflozin
- New Consensus Recommendations on Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Does Genetic Susceptibility Lead to Late-Onset Type 1 Diabetes?
- Clinical Outcomes in T2D: Low-Carbohydrate vs Calorie-Restricted Diet
- New Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Now Available for Medicare Patients
- Text Message-Delivered Interventions Effective for Weight Management
- Effect of Intra-Articular Depot Betamethasone on Insulin Resistance in T2D
- Gastric Bypass vs Sleeve Gastrectomy Outcomes in Morbid Obesity
- Acute Kidney Injury Increases Risk for Postdischarge Hypoglycemia in Diabetes
- Novel Deep Learning System May Help Identify Diabetic Retinopathy
- Trends in CVD, Risk Factors, and Medications in Children With T1D