NATELLE ONE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 30mg, Vit.E 30 IU, calcium (tricalcium phosphate) 102mg, iron (ferrous fumarate) 28mg; Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 250mg, Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) ≤0.625mg; gel caps.
Indications for NATELLE ONE:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Two Phases of C-Peptide Decline Identified in Type I Diabetes
- Dulaglutide Effective for Patients With T2D, Moderate to Severe CKD
- Incidence of Diabetes Influenced by Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals in the Environment
- Guidelines for Management of Hypothalamic-Pituitary, Growth Disorders in Childhood Cancer Survivors
- Romosozumab: Effective in Men With Osteoporosis
- Using Latent Class Trajectory Analysis to Determine Glucose Response Curve Patterns
- First CGM System With Implantable Glucose Sensor Approved
- Adjunctive Metformin for Insulin Resistance in T1D: A Clinical Perspective
- Risk for Below Knee Amputations With Canagliflozin vs Other Antihyperglycemic Agents
- Empagliflozin, Linagliptin Combination Therapy vs Linagliptin Monotherapy for Type 2 Diabetes
- NT-proBNP May Predict Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes
- Placebo Effect of Various Female Sexual Dysfunction Drug Txs Assessed
- Link Between Oral Diabetes Medications and Bullous Pemphigoid
- Calcium Channel Blocker May Benefit Patients With Type 1 Diabetes
- β-Cell Function in Youth With Impaired Glucose Tolerance, T2D