Most Recent Articles by Natasha Persaud
The risk of hypoglycemia is 5 times higher for diabetes patients with stage 4 or 5 chronic kidney disease (CKD) who currently use a sulfonylurea vs metformin.
Men with infertility had significantly increased risks for diabetes, ischemic heart disease, alcohol abuse, and drug abuse.
Quality studies are still needed to answer crucial questions about TRT and prostate cancer, cardiovascular risk.
Men with ED had more than twice the odds of undiagnosed diabetes.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- SSRIs and SNRIs Linked to Type 2 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity