Generic Name and Formulations:
Moxifloxacin (as HCl) 0.5%; oph soln.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for MOXEZA:
Susceptible bacterial conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<4months: not recommended. ≥4months: 1 drop twice daily for 7 days.
Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Remove contact lenses if symptomatic. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Eye irritation, pyrexia, conjunctivitis.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- AAP Shares List of 5 Unnecessary Pediatric Tests and Procedures
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Statin Use for CVD Prevention Increases Diabetes Risk in Overweight Patients
- Optimal Timing of Gastric Bypass and Cholecystectomy When Both Procedures Clinically Indicated
- Does Asthma Contribute to Infertility?
- Short-Term Probiotics Increase Weight Loss in Overweight, Obesity