Generic Name and Formulations:
Moxifloxacin (as HCl) 0.5%; oph soln.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for MOXEZA:
Susceptible bacterial conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<4mos: not established. ≥4mos: 1 drop twice daily for 7 days.
Discontinue if superinfection or hypersensitivity occurs. Remove contact lenses if symptomatic. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Eye irritation, pyrexia, conjunctivitis.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Skin Disease and Metabolic Syndrome: Early Warning Signs of a Greater Problem
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women