Twenty-five percent of people with type 2 diabetes and 12% of people with type 1 diabetes had depression.
Researchers examined the efficacy of cognitive behavioral group therapy on preventing weight regain or modifying cardiovascular risk factors and psychological well-being.
Updated meta-analysis confirms the association between antidepressant drug (AD) use and incident diabetes. Future studies should be aimed at evaluating the effect of single AD on the risk of developing T2D.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Marketing of 2 Devices to Detect Parathyroid Tissue in Real Time
- Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin for Type 1 Diabetes
- Skin Disease and Metabolic Syndrome: Early Warning Signs of a Greater Problem
- Diabetes Education Week 2018: Patient Resources for Your Practice
- Cardiometabolic Disease Patterns Related to Race, Ethnicity in Midlife Women