Investigators examined the relationship between menstrual cycle characteristics in adolescence and early adulthood and the risk for early natural menopause.
High total HDL cholesterol in postmenopausal women may mask heart disease risk.
The insulin sensitivity in post- and premenopausal women along with lipid deposition in the liver and skeletal muscle was examined.
Can Weight Gain After Smoking Cessation Be Reduced By Increasing Physical Activity in Postmenopausal Women?
Investigators examined whether increase in physical activity may reduce weight gain after smoking cessation in postmenopausal women.
No Additional Benefits With Vaginal Estradiol Tablets, Moisturizers for Postmenopausal Vulvovaginal Symptoms
Prescribed vaginal estradiol tablets and over-the-counter vaginal moisturizers may not be more effective than placebos for postmenopausal vulvovaginal symptoms.
Serum prolactin level 6 to 12 months after dopamine agonist withdrawal may be a useful predictor for clinical outcomes in patients with prolactinoma.
Equol-containing nutraceuticals may be beneficial for postmenopausal women with vaginal symptoms.
Symptoms more likely in those reporting fair health, history of non-spontaneous menopause
Menopausal hormone therapy may slow cognitive decline in postmenopausal women with mild cognitive impairment.
Romosozumab increased bone mineral density in postmenopausal women through increased bone formation and decreased bone resorption.
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- ADA Releases Updated Guidelines for Managing Pediatric Type 1 Diabetes
- Relationship Between HbA1c and Coronary Artery Disease
- The Obesity Paradox in Diabetes: Conceptual and Clinical Approaches
- Nonfunctioning Adrenal Incidentaloma Associated With Metabolic Syndrome
- Cost-Benefit Analysis of Insulin Analogs in Type 2 Diabetes
- Self-Administered Contraceptive Vaginal System Approved for Up to 1 Year of Use
- Predictors of Weight Loss in Postpartum Women With Gestational Diabetes
- Genetic Screening May Predict Osteoporosis, Fracture Risk
- DPP-4 Inhibitors and Incidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis in Type 2 Diabetes
- AMA Adopts Policy on Augmented Intelligence