MAALOX MAX STR TABS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcium carbonate 1g; wild berry, lemon or wintergreen flavor; contains phenylalanine.
Novartis Consumer Health
Indications for MAALOX MAX STR TABS:
Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach.
Chew 1–2 tabs as needed; max 8 tabs/day.
Impaired renal function (aluminum/magnesium forms).
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Susp (mint)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Susp (lemon, cherry)—12oz, 26oz; Therapeutic Conc—12oz; Tabs (berry, wintergreen)—45, 85; Tabs (lemon)—30, 45, 85; Max Str tabs—35, 65; Max Str susp (lemon)—5oz, 12oz, 26oz; Max Str susp (mint, cherry)—12oz, 26oz
Endocrinology Advisor Articles
- Imaging Studies in Hypothyroidism Evaluation Linked to Unnecessary Risks
- Insulin Glargine Associated With Breast Cancer Risk in T2D
- Once-Weekly Omarigliptin Improves Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes
- Transoral Endoscopic Thyroidectomy Vestibular Approach: Safety and Outcomes
- High Grip Strength Associated With Lower Risk for Diabetes-Related AEs
- Update on Vitamin D and Calcium Supplements for Reducing Fracture Risk
- Lower Risk for SGLT2i-Associated Genitourinary Infection With DPP-4i
- Severe Hypoglycemia Associated With Increased Mortality Risk in T2D
- Efficacy of CGM in Preterm Infants of Mothers With Diabetes
- Expert Roundtable: AHA Update on Dietary Fat Intake and CVD Risk
- Increased Risk of Diabetes, Post-Diabetes Pneumonia for Patients With COPD
- Pancreatic Exocrine Dysfunction Occurs After Islet Autoimmunity in T1D
- T2D in African American Women Ups ER-negative Breast Cancer Risk
- High-Sensitivity CRP and LDL-C Predictive of Subsequent MACE in T2D
- Risks Associated With Denosumab Discontinuation